Automated driveway gates are a great way to secure your property by keeping unwanted cars and strangers out. Additionally, they’re convenient as you can operate them with a single push of a button.
However, they require proper care and maintenance to increase their longevity. This includes:
- Keeping your automated driveway gates clean
- Keeping your gate area free of any obstructions, e.g. fallen branches, debris, and leaves
- Lubricating moving parts to minimize friction
- Being proactive in rust detection and prevention
- Conducting regular gate inspections for visible signs of damage
Contact A Straight Up Fence Company today to install your automatic driveway gates.